WELLESLEY, MA– Babson College will host its second annual Babson India Symposium on March 3 in the Carling-Sorenson Theater at Babson College in Wellesley, MA. Some of the speakers include V.S.S. Mani, founder and CEO of Justdial Ltd.; Raghunanadan G., founder and CEO of TaxiForSure and Amruda Nair, joint managing director and CEO of AIANA Hotels and Resorts LLC, among other entrepreneurs from India.
The Babson India Symposium is a platform for business leaders, future entrepreneurs and academics to exchange their experiences and thoughts on the promotion of entrepreneurial ecosystem in India.
The day-long event will feature keynote addresses, panel discussions and fireside chats involving topics ranging from challenges of scaling up businesses in India and redefining family businesses to nurturing entrepreneurial ecosystem in India.
- V.S.S. Mani: Founder and CEO of Justdial Ltd
- Raghunanadan G: Founder and CEO of TaxiForSure
- Amruda Nair: Joint Managing Director and CEO of AIANA Hotels and Resorts LLC
- Tanmay Bhat: Co-Founder of AIB
- Ritesh Malik: Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia ’16 and co-founder Innov8
- Vivek Hinduja: Founder of Gokaldas Exports, founder and CEO of Matrix & Vectors
- Jay Krishnan: Co-founder and CEO of T-Hub
- Rohit Arora: Co-founder and CEO of Biz2Credit
- Nayan Parekh: Executive Director and president of Nilkamal Ltd
- Pradeep Singh: CEO of the Mohali Campus and Deputy Dean of Indian School of Business
- Anshulika Dubey: Co-founder of Wishberry.
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for entrepreneurship of all kinds. The top-ranked college for entrepreneurship education, Babson is a dynamic living and learning laboratory where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society. We prepare the entrepreneurial leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to make a difference in the world, and have an impact on organizations of all sizes and types.